3 October 2011

Paris Hilton, Snooki, Miley Cyrus, TYRA BANKS?

I have never been interested in reading any autobiography by Paris Hilton, Snooki, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Heidi Montag, Tori Spelling or any of the like, let alone fiction that is written by a freaking celebrity. I created a "will never read" shelf on Goodreads because of this book. I will never read this book for the sole reason that Tyra Banks is a freaking model and a TV host, I am a fan of Top Model, but I stopped watching after cycle 5 or something like that. I just don't believe that she would pull off being an author.

I just saw a video here and so far it sounds like it's some sort of twisted combination of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, America's Next Top Model and Harry Potter. Mmm. Plus the main character's name... 'Tookie De La Crème'. OMFG.

I lie, I have read a celebrity's autobiography, it was Ben Cousins, and it was fascinating. But he isn't Hollywood and I was interested in this as I support the Eagles and I thought this would be interesting considering all of the media attention surrounding his drug use. I would like to say it was an excellent book and I read it in 2 or 3 days. I will also read Greg Page's autobiography because he is the yellow Wiggle (not anymore but I refuse to let that Sam guy take his light, I hate him) and he suffers from a horrible disease.


UPDATE 6/10/11
My stepmum found the THEME SONG to this wretched book. It bought tears to my eyes because it gave me a headache. No kidding.
This will make your ears bleed
My stepmum and I have this theory that this song has subliminal messages because after hearing this song, Kelly wanted to read the book - honestly, this song could be used as a torture method and the person who was tortured would spend the rest of their life in a mental institution.

I apologise in advance for the torture I have just put you through 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from you makes me happy :)
Even if I don't reply, I see EVERY single comment and appreciate the time you've made to browse my blog!!
Thankyou <3