11 September 2011

Procrastination is great

Apart from attempting to study Marketing for my exam tomorrow, I am having a GOOD day :D!
Firstly, I'm just about over halfway through Hereafter, which I'm relieved because whilst it was reallll slow and boring for the first 200 pages, it looks like it's picking up (yay!).
Secondly, I decided I wanted Subway for lunch today, I had $7.00 in my purse altogether and then, as I'm about to walk out the door, I scavage around in my handbag looking for my housekeys when I hear the jingling of money, lovely money! I found another $8.00 just chilling at the bottom of my bag which meant I could get a footlong sub and a Vanilla Coke.
Thirdly, THREE MORE DAYS until I get to go home and see my parents, wooooooo :D
If all that wasn't cool enough, I decide to have a read of some blogs, including Kiersten White's, and she is publishing another four books in the next few years. Yessssaaaaaa! Whilst, it's painful to have to wait until 2013 when we're all patiently waiting for Endlessly in 2012 to come out, this means we get to read more of Kiersten White's fabulous work.

I'm. So. Excited.

The post that made my day!


And while I'm waiting anxiously for more of Ms. White's fabulous work, I'm going to give this a shot...By the time I get my mitts on this, it'll be my second Steampunk read...so we'll see how I go and I'll keep you updated :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from you makes me happy :)
Even if I don't reply, I see EVERY single comment and appreciate the time you've made to browse my blog!!
Thankyou <3