So thanks to a link from that blog, I'm now going to be following this blog, Broke and Bookish which has a feature called 'Top Ten Tuesdays' which is just freaking awesome! So I'm going to do a few of these as I find them, and they may not necessarily be posted on a Tuesday but I think that's okay :) haha!
Top 10 books everyone has read but me
1. Unwind - Neal Shusterman - Ohh! How I wish to read this already! This is at the top of my TBR pile and sounds AWESOME.
2. Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins - Also at the top of my TBR pile!
3. Wildefire - Karsten Knight - I've heard this is amazing! I also don't know how to pronounce the name of the book, is it like, 'Wildfire' or ' Wild-eh-fire'? Someone care to enlighten me??
4. Unearthly - Cynthia Hand - I'm nearly finished The Girl in the Steel Corset sooo, after that, I'm reading this :D
5. The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series - Maggie Stiefvater - I OWN THIS NOW! Wooo! My lovely boyfriend got the hardcover boxset for our 2 year anniversary, ooooh yeah! Can not wait to get my mitts on it!
6. Uglies Series - Scott Westerfield - Also at the top of my TBR pile, and it sounds absolutely freaking awesome.
7. Mortal Insturments Series - Cassandra Clare - Please don't attempt to murder me people, I know I should have by now, I just haven't. Buttt, it's on the top of the pile :)
8. Vampire Academy Series - Richelle Mead - Again, don't muder me please!
9. Infernal Devices Series - Cassandra Clare - Refer to 7 and 8
10. Dracula - Bram Stoker - Ohhh what is WRONG with me! I want to read this incredibly bad.