Unfortunately, I can only think of 9 but let me know what you think :)
Top 10 Books I'd Like to Give as Gifts (and to who!)
Possum Magic by Mem Fox - I would give this to each of my little sisters as I believe it's a cute book and every Aussie kid should have read it! It's also one of my childhood favourites :)
2. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl - To my little sisters again as Roald Dahl is just amazing!
3. Harry Potter box set (hardcover) by J.K. Rowling - To my stepmum, Kelly, because she obsesses over Harry Potter with me and doesn't mind having in depth discussions comparing the movies to the books with me!
4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - To my best friend Hayley (who lives WAY too far away from me :( ) because quite frankly, I think she'd love it and Hayley, you should read more ;) but I love and miss you!
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor - To my mum, because she has started listening to me/my Aunty and is *gasp* starting to read books that AREN'T by Stephen King! Plus, I think she'd really like it, and it's "normal" (aka: not first person)
6. On The Jellicoe Road by Melina Merchatta - To my Aunty Caroline. HOLY WOW. This book is awesome! And it's Australian! You. Must. Read. :)
7. A Shore Thing by Snooki - To Jordon, because it would make you laugh and it'd make me laugh. Also, she is clearly an idiot. Hahaha!
8. Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma - To my Aunty Faith, because it is riveting and creepy and how cool is the author's name? Also, I just discovered you enjoy Young Adult, YAY!
9. Full Dark, No Stars - To Darren (Jordon, aka: my boyfriend's, brother), because you're a horror freak and I've heard this is pretty creepy!
What are your Top 10 picks :)