27 January 2012

The reason I haven't been blogging....

HELLOOOOOO! *waves* I'VE MISSED YOU <3
Really, I have!

So if you've noticed (I hope some people have haha!), I haven't blogged for NINE DAYS. Needless to say I have been going bonkers. I must explain my absence to you because I love you guys so much :)

There have been a few reasons as to why I haven't been blogging....

1. I've ah, had some personal issues going on lately
2. My parents came to visit me and we went to the Aquarium, the Zoo, SciTech - basically all that awesome stuff
3. I had no internet.
The reason I had no internet is because I'm a poor uni student living 700km away from her parents, I have mobile broadband. Whilst this internet is slow, it still does the job. I unknowingly used all of my credit up last week and haven't been able to buy anymore yet. I am now visiting my parents (I'm only home for the weekend) and get to use their super fast internet again *dances* and will be buying credit for my mobile internet before I go back in the next few days. The reason I couldn't check how much credit I had left in the first place? Well, I don't know. The Virgin website decided to be annoying and not let me log into anything (Dad fixed that for me, yay!) so the whole "you are out of credit" thing was a devastating shock to me. Seriously. I freaked out.

Anyway, I am now back (and I'll make sure I check my internet balance often from now on) and you can expect a fair few reviews in the next few days :)

BYYYYYEEEEEE! (Not really :D)

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Taneika!♥ Looking forward to more posts now that you're back! WE MISSED YOU! :) Hope your nine days of break from blogging have been great!

    Celine @ Forget-me-not

    ReplyDelete
  2. TANEIKAAAAAAA!!! *clutches so you can't disappear again* Like Celine said, WE MISSED YOU! Sorry you've been stuck without internet. I know how painful it can be when you have an internet and/or blogging addiction *twitches* So happy you're back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. TANEEEIKAAAAA! You're back! I triple that! We missed you! Now NEVER LEAVE US AGAIN!

    Seriously though, I feel your pain. I use mobile Internet and it's so slow, but it does the trick. It's just a pai making sure you don't bust your limit :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW love you guys <3
    It was honestly the worst 10 days cos I always went to check something then realise "oh hey, I don't have internet!" And Sarah, yesss I know! Mobile internet may be slow but after having no internet, I definitely apprectiate it haha!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from you makes me happy :)
Even if I don't reply, I see EVERY single comment and appreciate the time you've made to browse my blog!!
Thankyou <3