Jennifer at Some Like it Paranormal and Amy at Following the Reader have awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award! Thankyou ladies so much!!
Thankyou so much :) I love both of your blogs heaps!
Now, there are some "rules" to accept this award...
1. Thank and link the blogger who awarded you
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself
3. Spread the love by passing the award to five other bloggers, and be sure to let them know.
My 7 Random Facts:
1. I can't go to sleep with makeup on and I use baby wipes instead of makeup wipes cos they're cheaper!
2. At any given time, I have at least 4 pens in my bag (I don't know why)
3. In addition to books, I have waaay too many DVD's and CD's and have now run out of room.
4. My favourite type of chocolate is peppermint (and Mint Slice is amazing)
5. I'm TERRIFIED of cockroaches (seriously, if I see one, I run across the road) but I don't care about spiders etc
6. I don't make my bed but I can't go to sleep unless the blankets are perfectly straight
7. My "specialty" (aka-the only thing I can really cook) is chicken and rice.
I'm spreading the love to these 5 bloggers!!
1. Sarah from Saz101: I basically stalk her blog on a regular basis because she is hilarious, and awesome! She's also Australian, plus her blog is all pink and pretty... and pink!
2. Shirley from Shiirleyy's Bookshelf: Another Australian blogger (yay for Aussie bloggers!) and I love her reviews and her blog is also really pretty
3. Wibi from Lost in Translation: This isn't a book blog, but Wibi is my friend from uni and seriously, His. Blog. Is. Awesome. It's a travel blog and looks freakishly amazing!
4. Brodie from Eleusinian Mysteries: The FIRST blog I ever saw! Her blog is amazing, she is Australian, an avid Harry Potter fan and was a huge help when I first started blogging!!
5. Rebecca from Reading Wishes: I "met" Rebecca through Goodreads and thought she was super awesome and just an all round lovely person :) Her blog is also amazing, plus she is Australian!