One of my amazing friends just posted this on my Facebook wall...
Needless to say, it's now one of my favourite song. IT'S SO CATCHY!
This is awesome because it's true :)
For no reason in particular.. I just love the Weasley twins :D
Also for no reason... It's just hilarious, plus I love Charlie :)
NOW... The age old question, WHY AM I POSTING RANDOM YOUTUBE VIDEOS INSTEAD OF REVIEWS???
Well, it's not really an age old question, I think I'm just going a bit loopy :S Anyway, to answer that, here is a list (cos I like lists):
1. I've been rereading Harry Potter
2. When I read Harry Potter, I seem to forget any other book (or just life in general), exists.
3. University has started back up
4. A particular unit at uni has me wanting to punch myself in the face several times a week (and rather than punch myself in the face, I've been attempting the gazillions of assignments I have to do for it)
5. Said unit's teacher also makes me want to punch myself in the face
6. I have just been introduced to Doctor Who
AND in the spirit of keeping to the magic of the number 7 (in the Harry Potter world)
7. Harry Potter.
Well, there is another reason apart from Harry Potter and the temptation of punching myself in the face, and that is, my mum and 4 year old sister have come to visit me :) (have you ever tried to read, do assignments or ANYTHING with a 4 year old saying, "What are you doing?", "But why?" and "Will you play with me?" every 5 minutes?) It's pretty great, I've missed them both a bunch :D
So, I will keep the reviews and blogging coming as much as I possibly can, but it won't be as often as I'd like it to be. But things with dragon-unit and dragon-lady will hopefully even out soon and I'm onto Half Blood Prince at the moment, so I'm nearly done rereading Harry Potter ;)
So tell me...
HOW FREAKING AWESOME WAS THAT FIRST VIDEO?
"Baby I'm a Slytherin and girl you are a Gryffindor..." *hums*