25 June 2012

Absent

Hey guys, just a quick post to tell you that I am SORRY for not blogging lately, I really want to be, but there are two main reasons why I haven't..

1. I've just started a new vacation student job which is 8-4:30 and while I am LOVING it (I'm doing public relations for one of the biggest mining companies in my home city), I have never, ever, EVER in my life worked for that long (okay, I lie, I used to work about 12 hours a day but that was with two different jobs and they were COMPLETELY different to an office job - which is actually pretty tiring haha) in one go so I'm normally pretty buggered by the time I get home!

Now, normally when I am buggered I would SIT DOWN AND READ or I would read WHENEVER I had a spare second but this is where the second reason comes into play...

2. Some of you might know that a while ago I had a really decayed tooth, so I got a filling and the dentist said because there was decay so close to the blood vessels (or something), if I feel any more pain, I should go back for a ROOT CANAL *cries*.
You guessed it.. It is hurting REALLY badly, at first it felt like the pain was above my tooth (or whatever, I don't know) but now it's that and my actual tooth is so sensitive I can't eat on that side and it makes me dizzy haha. As a result of this God-forsaken tooth, all I want to do is sleep and I've also lost my appetite for reading at the moment (cos, you know.. the whole keeping your eyes open thing).

I still get a little reading done but honestly, it's a lot of effort when your mouth/head feels like it's constantly throbbing haha

BUT I AM GOING TO THE DENTIST ON WEDNESDAY (hopefully.. if I can book an appointment!).

So, I know I'm full of excuses and I'm really, really sorry but I promise I'll be back as soon as I get this horrible tooth sorted!

I LOVE YOU GUYS <3
Here... have a gif of David Tennant for the time being...


2 comments:

  1. Aw, Taneika! *HUGS YOU* you poor thing. The tooth drama sounds rotten... err.. bad pun not intended :(

    I hope it's feeling OK and you get back to feeling your awesome self soon. Like, NOW. Also, good luck with the dentist.

    ALSO:
    TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN! TEN!

    Just saying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taneika!! :) Congratulations for your new job!! :) so happy for you! :) Hope your tooth will be better soon! :/ That must suck :S

    Anyway, when you come back, I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, you can find it here
    If you want to participate ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments from you makes me happy :)
Even if I don't reply, I see EVERY single comment and appreciate the time you've made to browse my blog!!
Thankyou <3