I found this a little difficult - not because I couldn't think of enough, but there are so many I would love to reread (but really shouldn't considering my ever-growing TBR pile)
Oh, and Harry Potter isn't included because I do a reread every year, and have recently just started again haha
Here we go :)
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma - I felt so much emotion and had so much fun reading this, I would love to read it again because while I can't remember details, I remember loving Imaginary Girls. It captivated me.
2. Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand - OH MY GOD. THE EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER RIDE. THE LAUGHS. THE TEARS. Everything about this series makes me want to read it over and over again
3. The Last Vampire series by Christopher Pike - Mr. Pike is a genius. I read each of the 7 books in one day each, and the main protagonist Sita is the biggest badass I've ever read, and I love her
4. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White - This was so much FUN to read! I would love to reread this, and Supernaturally before I start on the final book in the trilogy
5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Another book I had a lot of fun reading! Anna is an amazing protagonist and this was my first YA contemporary novel and it did not disappoint
6. On The Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta - Omggggg, so so so much love for this. It was incredible
7. Fallen series by Lauren Kate - I knowwww I hated the first couple of books, but I own all of them and am yet to read the last one in the series, and I honestly can't remember a lot of what happened and wouldn't mind reading them again (without the high expectations or false hope hahah) before starting Rapture :)
8. Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa - I just have so much love and adoration for this series. There's nothing else to say that wouldn't consist of me fangirling everywhere
9. Fury by Shirley Marr - This book was absolutely wonderful and had me guessing until the final page, this was so refreshing!
10. Storm by Brigid Kemmerer - I read this, adored it (hellloo, hot boys everywhere) and unfortunately never got around to reading the rest of the series :( Now that Sacrifice is out, I'm going to be doing a marathon shortly ;)
Let's be serious though, while there are even more books than this I'd like to reread, my to-read pile is bigger... but one can dream! One day!
What books would you like to reread? :)