11 October 2011

Top 10 Tuesday (4)

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme from The Broke and the Bookish!
Unfortunately, I can only think of 6 but let me know what you think :)

Top 10 (or 6...) books I wish I could read again for the first time

1. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling - Although I've reread this, reading this for the first time was an amazing feeling and something I'll never forget - corny, I know but shush :)

2. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee - This is the only book I had to read for school that I loved, I thought it was going to be boring and crap but it ended up surprising me and is one of the best books I've ever read!

3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl - Come on, this was the awesome of all things awesome as a book loving kid

4. George's Marvellous Medicine by Roald Dahl - I loved this even more than Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I swear I read this a million times as a kid

5. The Last Vampire Series by Christopher Pike - Oh, I love you Mr. Pike. I think you are amazing and I would like to take the time to thank the Twilight hype, making vampires popular again so I could be introduced to the most amazing vampire book I've ever read. Ever.

6. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White - I love Ms. White's work, no, scratch that, I'm OBSESSED and I would love to read this book again thinking it was going to be average and okayish then being wrong and thinking it was the best book EVER!

4 comments:

  1. We agree on To Kill a Mockingbird...and anything by Dahl is worth a reread! Good list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices, Taneika. I still need to read Harry Potter and To Kill a Mockingbird for the first time. Paranormalcy is great, and I adored Charlie as a kid as well. It was a hard topic this week. It's easier to come up with books that I'd want to reread but you definitely came up with some good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! It's really starting to get way to overboard!!
    Oh Trish, why didn't you end up finishing it?

    divorce attorneys

    ReplyDelete

Comments from you makes me happy :)
Even if I don't reply, I see EVERY single comment and appreciate the time you've made to browse my blog!!
Thankyou <3