Unfortunately, I can only think of 6 but let me know what you think :)
Top 10 (or 6...) books I wish I could read again for the first time
1. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling - Although I've reread this, reading this for the first time was an amazing feeling and something I'll never forget - corny, I know but shush :)
2. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee - This is the only book I had to read for school that I loved, I thought it was going to be boring and crap but it ended up surprising me and is one of the best books I've ever read!
3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl - Come on, this was the awesome of all things awesome as a book loving kid
4. George's Marvellous Medicine by Roald Dahl - I loved this even more than Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I swear I read this a million times as a kid
5. The Last Vampire Series by Christopher Pike - Oh, I love you Mr. Pike. I think you are amazing and I would like to take the time to thank the Twilight hype, making vampires popular again so I could be introduced to the most amazing vampire book I've ever read. Ever.
6. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White - I love Ms. White's work, no, scratch that, I'm OBSESSED and I would love to read this book again thinking it was going to be average and okayish then being wrong and thinking it was the best book EVER!